MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Transaction Monitoring (Compliance)
Job Identification: 1454
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager AML and CFT Compliance
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
- Maintain a compliance glossary of applicable laws and regulations governing Anti-Money Laundering and Mobile Financial Services and use this as the basis for monitoring and oversight activities.
- Review and analyze AML/CTF current trends and news to identify risks, policies, legislation or any issues associated with money laundering or other financial crimes.
- Contribute to the development of the AML/CTF Compliance testing strategy, methodology, framework, standards for conducting control testing, and for reporting results.
- Coordinate collation of information necessary for compliance audits performed by external auditors and ensure all compliance requests are met and completed in a timely manner.
- Follow through with relevant first line functions to ensure timely creation and revisions of internal controls related to AML.
- Maintain an AML/CTF compliance dashboard to assess effectiveness of AML/CTF risk management practices and controls.
- B.Sc in Statistics or Computer Science
- AML/CFT Certification may be advantageous
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 Years’ experience including:
- Proven experience as an AML/Fraud Analyst in the banking industry or within Mobile Financial Services preferably
- Working knowledge of AML/CTF and other compliance requirements, laws and rules in a Mobile Financial Services/banking, switching services or e-payment organization
- Experience of local financial services regulatory landscape
- Experience and knowledge of Data Analysis in a risk management environment
- Good knowledge of the Central Bank of Nigeria’s Mobile Money Guidelines and AML Regulations
- Familiarity with the FIU (Financial Intelligence Unit) directives/regulations
- Good knowledge of AML tool RiskSecure or any other monitoring tool
- Experience working in a team and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and execute complex projects under pressure.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2022 at 11:59PM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online