Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary telecommunications company which provides 4G LTE Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice over LTE and extraordinarily high internet access speed. Our aim is to redefine the Nigerian telecommunications landscape and enrich the lives of Nigerians by delivering the most advanced communications technology across the largest possible network coverage in the most effective, valuable and satisfying manner.
We firmly believe that by delivering superb and unparalleled broadband-based mobile services, we can help individuals and enterprises harness the power of connectivity and maximise their potentials. This belief is pursued and sustained by anchoring our activities on the fundamental LIVE principle- leadership, innovation, value and experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Vendor Management
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Manage the departmental ERP system ensuring smooth and efficient Purchase requisition & order, Invoicing, Advance requisition and retirement processes.
- Interface with other departments such as Procurement, Legal and Finance to facilitate Vendors operations and performance.
- Manage Vendors’ contracts, performance and expectations ensuring compliance to business expectations
- Perform regular vendor auditing, ensuring effective communications with vendors on performance and application of service level agreement terms.
- Handle and coordinate administrative issues, provide specific reports to management for activities overview and decision making.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- At least, 2 years experience of general office administration.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (saving their CV with their full names) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.