MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Women and Teen Segment, Women and Teen Segment
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Identification: 1050
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Division: Customer Relations
Reports To: Manager – Segment and Channel Planning
- Monitor MTN Nigeria customer touchpoints to ensure adherence to defined customer service propositions across all channels (Call Center, Walk-In, Self Service, Social Media/ Digital, Account Management).
- Apply research skills to accomplish business objectives: analyze data, search for trends, develop key findings, conclusions and indicated actions from qualitative/quantitative consumer and customer research
- Conduct periodic assessments to identify issues and generate insight for management decision-making.
- Coordinate and manage “voice of the Customer” initiatives through various segmented customer engagement programs i.e. Customer Focus Group Sessions, Customer Forums) on applicable platforms.
- Develop and implement innovative service improvement programs through enterprise-wide culture and indoctrination initiatives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key Teen influencers and customers
- Provide stakeholders with relevant information needed for proper and timely evaluation of projects and plans.
- Research Industry evolution & competition’s activities in order to Identify segment-specific gaps and Strategies in order to exploit them to MTNNs advantage
- Analyze relevant best practices and provide recommendations to Segment & channel Planning Manager.
- Develop and implement all Customer Education drives via diverse channels (TV, Radio, Email, Social Media, Self Service, Digital and Print Media).
- Periodic audit and review of the customer service blueprint to ensure adherence and propose improvements as required.
- Manage relationships with key customer-impacting business units for service efficiency across all segments (High Value, Mass Market, Youth & Teens and Women).
- Ensure uniform and timely dissemination of customer-impacting information (across all segments and channels) to the frontline.
- Manage and liaise with approved creative agencies (Advertising and Media) to develop creatives for the communication of service initiatives to customers.
- Develop and deploy customer communication plans for Emergency and planned service downtimes to manage customer experience.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization.
- Experience in Customer Care and Management
- Some experience in formal business analysis
- Knowledge of Self Service and social media systems
- Knowledge of MTNN’s product and services.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online