Andela is solving the technical talent shortage by building distributed engineering teams with Africa’s most talented software engineers. In five years & counting, Andela has hired over 1,000 engineers and become known as the “Best Place to Work in Africa,” with tech campuses in Lagos, Nairobi, Kampala, and Kigali. Andela software engineers work as full-time engineers with companies ranging from the Fortune 500 to high-growth startups like Gusto and Cloudflare.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Location: Lagos
About The Role
The Senior Manager, FP&A will be a critical Business Partner to key stakeholders across Andela’s different business functions and country operations to provide Financial Analysis and Decision Support for scaling the Andela business profitably and building a sustainable enterprise. Responsibilities include: Budgeting and Planning, Business Performance Management, Forecasting, Strategic Planning and Business Partnering.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Strategic and Annual Planning: Partner with Business Leaders across functions to build Strategic Plans and Annual Budgets
- Forecasting: Coordinate the monthly business forecast process and track critical business performance metrics and KPIs
- Financial Modeling: Develop models to assess business decision options and determine the impact on business performance.
- Business Intelligence: Develop tools for understanding critical business levers and optimising business performance. Provide thought leadership in improving Cost Efficiency, ROI and Financial Ratios
- Financial Analysis: Report and track financial and operational results to better understand company performance and provide insights to guide business actions
- Business Partnering: Collaborate with Business Partners across the organization to align strategic objectives, business operations and financial performance.
- Degree in Accounting, Economics or related field or relevant experience in Financial Planning and Analysis. MBA preferred but not required.
Minimum Of Atleast 7 Years Of Relevant Experience
EPIC Values Alignment
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family
- If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
How to Apply
Interested candidates should
Deadline: Not Stated
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.