Apply for latest APM Terminals Recruitment 2021 jobs is ongoing. Submit application via APM Terminals job recruitment portal for vacancies in Nigeria 2021.
APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
APM Terminals Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Mobile Equipment Tyreman
Category: Engineering / Facilities
- Ensure that recognized safe working practices are utilized for all terminal operations and maintain effective implementation of safety policies and procedures
- Provide first line of response for any accident / incident investigation, emergency situations and damage assessments
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and ensures waste disposal is performed as per company procedures.
- Checks tyres and wheels of all rubber tyred equipment to ensure safe working and maximum availability
- Monitors and records wear and tear of wheels, tyres and tubes, ensuring cost effectiveness and increased life expectancy of tyres
- Removes and replaces damaged and defective wheels, tyres and tubes to ensure the safe working of equipment and maximum availability
- Safekeeping and record keeping of new wheels, tyres and tubes and retread tyres and accessories
- Assists the Engineering Technicians during major breakdowns on equipment
- To carry out repairs to defects as per Examiners defect list. To ensure safe working and minimize breakdowns to machinery and equipment.
- Airtel Recruitment 2021
- Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI) Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Telinno Consulting Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Farmkonnect Agribusiness Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Administrative Officer / Customer Service Representative at Pegasus Hub
- PTK Consulting Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Requirements for APM Terminals Jobs
- A Degree / Diploma in Tyre Repair and Management or related discipline and at least 2 years experience as Vulcanizer / Tyre Repair and Maintenance Personnel in a container terminal or engineering / heavy duty equipment repair environment
- Trade test certificate in tyre repair and maintenance
- Knowledge of Tyre change practice, Code of practice, Forklift, Power tools, Reach Stacker, Man Lift, Empty Handler, Trucks
- Have a valid Driving License.
- APM Terminals offers tremendous growth, career and leadership opportunities for those with the ambition, drive and dedication to become one of the best.
- An opportunity to be part of a high performance team that ensures APM Terminals is the most efficient, safe and profitable terminals in the region.
- Working with partners, shareholders, authorities and other stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2021.
How to Apply for APM Terminals Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online