NR is one of the largest & ambitious protections and control manufactures and leads to one of the best protection & control solution providers across the world. It occupies a distinct position in FACTS & HVDC system and renewable energy generation. Nari Relays Electric Nigeria Limited is a Subsidiary of NR electric co; Ltd, which is the head quarter of the West African subsidiaries. And it’s located in Maitama FCT Abuja. (More information about NR please check the website: www.nrec.com).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Engineer
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide after sales and technical service to the customers in Africa countries. (Mostly Nigeria and West Africa Country)
- Coordinates testing, repair, and installation of equipment.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical Assistance to client both online and offline.
- Supervise and direct onsite crew (e.g. technicians) while working on Projects.
- Testing installations, and analyzing data.
- Making sure projects meet electrical and construction safety regulations.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Attributes:
- Education: Bachelor / HND qualification
- Degree Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or Its Equivalent
- Major: Electrical Engineering (Power Stream)
- Language: English
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Gender: Male
- Age: 24 – 32 years
- Understanding the basic principles of operation of the power system.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, hard-working, identity corporate culture.
- At least 3 years working experience in the Power System Engineering field either in Distribution, Transmission or Generation Company.
- Coren Certificate Holder will be an added advantage.
- Ability to carry out testing of protection relays.
- Ability to interpret Electrical circuit drawings both in software and hardware format.
- Clear and fluent in English Language with Strong communication ability (oral and written in English).
- Ability to work well under pressure and under Low or No supervision.
- Required to travel often, and probably be stationed outside the workplace for some time.
Application Closing Date:
8th September, 2021
Method of Application:
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should send their applications enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae, including copies of certificates to: NR-Nigeria@nrec.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all applications will be treated in strict confidence. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.