Application Portal & Process | Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2021: Apply for the ongoing Kaduna State government jobs recruitment via the State Teachers’ Service Board for Diploma and Degree holders.
Recruitment of Secondary Schools Teachers
The general public is hereby informed that the State Teachers’ Service Board is undertaking a fresh Teachers’ Recruitment Exercise, following the cancellation of the process the Board began in 2018/2019.
Therefore, the Kaduna State Teachers’ Service Board calls for applications from all eligible and interested applicants wishing to develop a career in the teaching profession to apply for teaching appointments in the public secondary schools in Kaduna State.
Application Process for Kaduna State Teachers’ Service Board Recruitment 2021
Step 1 – Sign-Up
Register/Sign-Up filling the registration form on www.tsbrecruitment.com
Step 2 – Email Verification
Verify/Activate Email Address – Log-into your email account and search Inbox or Spam for verification mail. Click the link to activate the email account
Your password will be sent to you after successful activation.
Step 3 – Updating Profile/CV
Log-into the portal with your email as username and password sent to your mail as password to continue the application process.
Update your Bio-Data, Upload Passport, Add Academic, Professional & Teaching Qualifications, add Skills and Work Experience
Add TRCN No. if you have it
Verify your details before final submission
After final submission, an Application Number will be issued to you.
Print the Acknowledgement/Final Slip
- Julius Berger Recruitment 2021
- Guinness Recruitment 2021
- U.S. Embassy Recruitment 2021 (U.S. Mission Job Portal) | Latest U.S Embassy Job Vacancies (Diploma, Degree)
- UBA Recruitment 2021 | United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment
- United Nigeria (UN) Airlines Recruitment 2021 | Aviation Jobs (WAEC, Diploma, Degree) Entry-Level
- AETI Recruitment 2021 | Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Jobs
- For recruitment into the service of the Board, an applicant MUST
- be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma obtained from a recognised Institution of Higher Learning;
- not be above 50 years of age;
- possess the NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate;
- holders of Master’s Degree or Ph.D. are also eligible to apply; and
- be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the State.
Possession of teaching qualification(s) and certified computer knowledge would be an added advantage.
Candidates with requisite skills to carry out research and innovation to support digital learning in the State are especially encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible applicants MUST complete an online application form through this link: https://tsbrecruitment.com;
Kaduna State Government is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and gender equality. Persons Living With Disability (PwDs) are also encouraged to apply; and
Application Portal will be opened from Monday, 28th December, 2020 – Tuesday, 12th January, 2021 by 12 :00am midnight.