Schlumberger is the world’s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Employing approximately 108,000 people representing over 140 nationalities and working in more than 85 countries.
Job Title: Assembly and Maintenance Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- The Assembly and Maintenance Manager is responsible to ensure on-time equipment delivery per operational demands.
- They improve maintenance-related non-productive time rate, boost asset efficiency, increase asset usage, and reduce cost of service delivery for the business.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the production of the required daily/weekly/monthly targets in line with customer specifications, meeting quality and delivery expectations, minimizing costs where possible and ensure the required best working practices are maintained at all times
- Ensure the target productivity level is achieved on a daily basis
- Update the production plan on a daily basis
- Communicate and liaise with other departmental managers regarding throughput of stock to ensure production targets are met
- Drive process improvements on Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) by appropriate data analysis
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Identify and deploy the technical skill sets, resource levels and systems to
- Deliver projects, including the engagement of external resources as required
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors
- Schedule and oversee all maintenance-related work by managing a team of maintenance technicians and supervisors ensuring that all maintenance operations are done in accordance with company policy and OSHA guidelines
- Ensure the facility satisfies all industry regulations
- Manage budgets, forecasting, ordering, and price negotiation for spare parts inventory
- Develop and implement a (proactive) maintenance program, coordinating the completion of complex repairs and looking for new ways/tools/assets to improve productivity and cut costs
- Drafting maintenance reports, produce written reports and make presentations
- Undertake continuous training and development
- Bachelor’s or Masters’ Degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum experience of 10 years’ experience in Maintenance Management with 3 years in leadership role.
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Creative and takes initiative
Experience & Exposures:
- Conformance Management
- Incident Management
- Facilities & Construction.
Deadline: Not specified
How to Apply: Use the links below to apply: