UAC Foods Limited – a joint venture business between UACN PLC and Tiger Brands of South Africa operating in the food sector of the economy is a leading producer of snacks, beverages, and ice cream. Our brands include Gala Sausage Roll, Funtime Coconut Chips, Groundnut chips and Cupcake, SWAN Natural Spring Water and Supreme Ice Cream.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Brand Manager – Digital & Media
- Responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing plans that enhance customer experience across our brands’ digital platforms and help build brand equity.
You will be accountable for:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising, driving ownership of monthly digital plans.
- Developing and implementing robust and creative plans that effectively translate our overarching digital marketing and communication strategies across our digital platforms.
- Contributing to the development of overall marketing growth strategies.
- Measuring and reporting the performance of digital campaigns against agreed KPIs using advanced digital tools. Where required, optimize activities to improve performance based on this.
- Identifying and reporting on emerging technologies, trends, insights and provide thought leadership/ innovative ideas for adoption.
- Utilizing strong analytical capability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple digital channels and customer touch points. In the process, identify key pain points/ bottlenecks along the customer journey and proffer effective solutions.
- Driving the growth of our social media presence and communities including engagement with our core target audience.
- Developing internal creative requirements across departments.
- Driving strategy development and implementation for our brand websites encompassing amongst others: site design, content development, user experience, traffic, search rankings and e-commerce process. Report periodically on performance and optimize activities where required.
- Managing digital marketing agencies to ensure optimum service delivery and ROI.
- Keeping abreast of recent developments with digital media technologies and latest trends
- Coordinating and managing the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, infographics, videos and so on.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or HND, MBA / MSc will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years Digital Marketing experience in an agency or a reputable digital – oriented organization
- Relevant experience with visual communication methods, good knowledge of Photoshop, Final cut pro, audacity, or any other media editing software
- Experience with content management and good knowledge of web design
- Excellent team player, proactive and result – oriented
- High integrity and strong interpersonal skills
- Critical thinker, excellent communicator (written & verbal)
- Possess a CIM or NIMN qualification.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.