Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Job Title: Assistant Electrical Manager – ABTL
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Coordinate the installation of all locally sourced large electrical equipment to ensure that all the dockside’s large electrical equipment needs are met promptly.
- Support the implementation of preventive maintenance programs for electrical all systems.
- Coordinate the execution of daily electrical maintenance schedules to ensure that all the daily maintenance targets are met and equipment efficiency are maximized.
- Ensure that there is an uninterrupted supply of electricity to the terminal to minimize down time.
- Supervise AC installation and maintenance.
- B.Eng / HND in Electrical Engineering.
- Professional qualification such as NSE/COREN is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
- Working experience in a similar environment.
The Person Must: