Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
Job Title: Assistant- Health, Safety and Environment (Traffic Marshal)
About the job
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Enforce safety compliance on trucks and parking within our environment.
- Positioning of trucks for loading and ensuring trucks conform to all PNG safety standards
- Conducting risk assessment and enforcing preventive measures for loading of trucks prior
- to the loading operation.
- Ensuring the safe movement of vehicles into and out of the company premises.
- Preserving pedestrian and traffic routes outside of the site entrance
- Directing road traffic when vehicles enter or exit the site
- Gives technical support especially to the HSE Unit and the transport unit of the supply
- chain department and within the Technical Projects department sometimes as may be assigned.
- Carries out other functions as may be assigned by his Supervisor/Coordinator.
- Carries out any food safety function as may be assigned by his Supervisor/Coordinator.
- Minimum Trade test 1,2,3 or OND Engineering, Science or Social Science.
- Minimum of 1-3 years in a similar role (transport experience will be an additional
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Sound knowledge of health safety and environment policies.
- Good knowledge of transport operation with traffic management
- Must be ready to work extra hours if needed
Deadline; Not Stated
How to Apply: All interested candidates should Click Here to apply.