African Export Import Bank (Afreximbank) was established in Abuja, Nigeria in October, 1993 by African Governments, African private and institutional investors as well as non-African financial institutions and private investors for the purpose of financing, promoting and expanding intra-African and extra-African trade.
The Bank, headquartered in Cairo, the capital of the Arab Republic of Egypt, commenced operations on 30 September, 1994, following the signature of a Headquarters Agreement with the host Government in August, 1994. It has branch offices in Harare, Abuja and Abidjan and will open an East Africa branch office shortly.
CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, ACMA (Advisory)
Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Performing valuation and financial analyses to assist in decision making;
- Performing investment appraisal using various techniques and methodologies;
- Preparing and analyzing financial models and financial statements;
- Developing and drafting term sheets for transactions in line with customer’s request and the Bank’s evaluation;
- Drafting teaser presentations and information memorandums for clients;
- Managing the evolution of the department’s pipeline;
- Evaluating scope of work, terms of reference and managing the selection process of consultants for the due diligence exercises;
- Attending Internal (PAC, CRECO, etc.) & external meetings on behalf of the department;
- Responsible for driving the department’s investor outreach and network;
- Liaising with relevant departments in communicating queries and obtaining feedback to clients;
- Any other duties assigned by the director of the department.
Nature and Scope
- Capital raising for corporate and government agencies;
- Capital allocation across competing projects;
- Growth strategies including mergers and acquisitions;
- Corporate restructuring including divestitures, privatizations, disposals, and spin offs;
- Company valuations;
- Due diligence reviews;
- Reaching key stakeholders and disseminating information about the Bank;
- Preparation of investor pitches and project documents.
Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in a relevant field from a recognized University backed up by appropriate experience of at least 5 years;
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of the Bank’s other working languages is an added advantage (French, Arabic and Portuguese).
- Ability to interact with senior officials of banks, corporates, and governments;
- Demonstrated organizational capabilities, including ability to manage workload with limited supervision to attain goals.
Benefits and Contractual information
- Willing and able to relocate to Cairo, Egypt.
- Suitably qualified candidates from all African nationalities are encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to “Shearidan Rabsch” at: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here for more information
Note: CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.