African Export Import Bank (Afreximbank) was established in Abuja, Nigeria in October, 1993 by African Governments, African private and institutional investors as well as non-African financial institutions and private investors for the purpose of financing, promoting and expanding intra-African and extra-African trade.
The Bank, headquartered in Cairo, the capital of the Arab Republic of Egypt, commenced operations on 30 September, 1994, following the signature of a Headquarters Agreement with the host Government in August, 1994. It has branch offices in Harare, Abuja and Abidjan and will open an East Africa branch office shortly.
CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Cyber & Cloud Security (Information Security and Risk)
Reference Number: FDSBLR006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Design, protects and manages security services for the Bank’s global information security infrastructure.
- Perform continuous security assessment of the cloud security architecture.
- Engineer and tune the cloud security solutions including but not limited to enrollments, monitoring, alerting and maintaining defined security posture.
- Implementation, development and integration of open source security solutions.
- Engage in technical design of solutions based on use cases and business requirements.
- Participate in proof of concepts and other technical evaluations of technologies, designs and solutions and provide recommendations.
- Stay abreast of emerging cloud technologies and proactively assess and evaluate the adoption thereof.
- Reduce time-to-detect and time-to-remediate by driving the automation of applied threat intelligence and sensor enrichment.
- Develop and expand API framework to interconnect Security Tools.
- Responsible for the thorough documentations of implementations, via technical documentation and runbooks.
- Apply adept understanding and experience with cloud system automation platforms and technologies.
- Partake in efforts that shape the organization’s security policies and standards for use in cloud environments and on-premise environments.
- Direct and influence multi-disciplinary teams in implementing and operating Cyber Security controls.
- Provide subject matter expertise on information security architecture and systems engineering to other IT and business teams.
- Responsible for automating security controls, data and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support.
- Stay abreast of emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and controls and proactively provide recommendations and remediations.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Engineering, Management Information Systems or Computer Engineering or other relevant degree from a recognized University, a Master’s degree in a relevant field or a recognized professional qualification in lieu.
- Relevant security certifications such as ISC2 CISSP, SANS, OSCP, CEH, equivalent security-related industry certifications and AWS Associate is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in securing cloud solutions (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS) including Incident response, Security Engineering, Cloud architectures and Tuning.
- At least 5 years of experience with other key components of cybersecurity such as network & infrastructure security, access and identity management, threat detection, incident response, vulnerability management, security governance, risk and compliance, security architecture, data protection and others.
- Experience with Linux, Windows operating systems and cloud provider ecosystems such as Amazon AWS and AZURE is a must.
- Practical knowledge of AWS foundation services related to compute, network, storage, content delivery, administration, security, deployment and automation technologies.
- Experience in architecting, designing, and programming applications and ample experience in high level programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, Python, Visual Basic.
- Capability architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability.
- Robust micro services programming (AWS Lambda, Docker, etc.)
- Familiarity using AWS Cloud Services (EC2, DynamoDB, API Gateway, RDS, Lambda, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, Route 53, etc.)
- Understanding of complex enterprise environments and current technology areas like cloud and mobility, VPC, Multizone availability.
- Good understanding of security assessment framework such as CIS benchmark and NIST.
- Experience in working on Burpsuite, Qualys on Cloud, Nessus, GFI Languard etc.
- Essential that applicants have the necessary technical skills to constantly monitor systems to identify threats and vulnerability, execute security architecture, and ensure there are no external threats.
- The ideal candidate is expected to work with various multi-disciplinary teams, so it is vital that they are team-oriented individuals with priority on the successful completion of group goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel and to work long hours where required in order to achieve the Bank’s objectives.
- Willing and able to relocate to Cairo
- Suitably qualified candidates from all African nationalities are encouraged to apply
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to “Fabio” at: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here for more information
Note: CA Global will respond to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.