Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Financial Control & Reporting
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Requisition ID: AM, FC&R – 0001
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
Category: Finance / Account
Department – Finance
Reports To – Manager, Financial Control & Reporting
Direct Reports: Senior Account Officers , Account Officers
- Assist in the preparation of corporate financial reports for DCP Nigeria to aid management decision making and ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Spools Trial Balance from SAP on a periodic basis for preparation of financial statement and preparation of other management reports.
- Performs month end closing activities before period close.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly financial statement reports under IFRS for four Nigeria subsidiaries using information generated from SAP.
- Support during quarterly preparation of Consolidated Interim Financial Statements.
- Ensure transactions are promptly and accurately booked in the transactional systems through communication with different process owners.
- Engage with external auditor during statutory and group audit, preparing audit file and providing relevant schedules that ties with the trial balance and other supporting documents.
- Review of Management letter points from the external auditors and liaising with management for actions needed to address issues raised.
- Prepares monthly trend analysis of trial balance line items and explanation of the variances using financial information generated from SAP.
- Review of trial balance for reasonableness, investigation of unusual entries and correction of wrong entries and omission for reliability and accuracy of financial data.
- Prepares monthly forex exposure reports and month end closing activities.
- Provides support during the Tax filing and submission of NEITI Audit.
- Collaborates with different internal stakeholders in migrating new subsidiaries to SAP.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related discipline.
- Relevant professional accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA etc.
- 6 to 8 years related work experience.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online