WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Repair Manager
Employment Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
About the Job
- The Assistant Repair Managers undertakes the function of the repair manager in assistant capacity.
- Manage and supervise the activities of repair supervisors in their day-to-day task of delivery work scope according to customers specification, As instructed by the project manager, coordinate the planning and execution of vessel repair/maintenance according to scope of work and owners’ specification,
- Ensure scope of work given to supervisors are clearly understood and any discrepancy be resolved with the project and operations manager before commencement of repairs,
- Assist the project manager in conflict resolution that may arise during project execution,
- Conduct repair progress meeting and review work schedule with client, supervisors, and other stakeholders interested in the project,
- In conjunction with the QA/QC, approve and validate subcontractor work affecting the output of the project,
- In conjunction with the QA/QC, ensure repair service output conforms with acceptance criteria before release of vessel to owners,
- Ensure that work is carried out within budgeted cost and time and report all deviations
- Obtain customer approval for all alterations to the scope of work during project execution with estimated costs and impact on scheduling and progress
- Responsible for general maintenance activities in the shipyard.
- Responsible for the implementation of quality, Safety, and security policies and procedures during vessels repairs.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Managerial skills
- Problem and conflict resolution skills
- Leadership and Decision-making
- Analytical skills and technical drawing interpretation skills
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
Application Closing Date