Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Tax Manager
Purpose of the Job
- We are looking for an Assistant Tax Manager who is responsible for assisting the Tax Manager in specific areas of tax reporting, tax compliance and implementation of tax plans for the FMN Group.
- Carry out tax risk reviews and ensure action points are implemented.
- Ensure major contracts are structured appropriately for tax efficiency.
- Ensure effective management of tax audits.
- Ensure all tax queries and correspondences are responded to, and appropriate steps are taken to avoid penalties due to non-compliance.
- Reviewing transfer pricing documentation and returns for compliance purposes.
- Preparation of tax forecasts and quarterly tax provisions.
- Reviewing intercompany arrangements for compliance with arm’s length principle.
- Providing tax support and recommendations on business arrangements and investments.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Professional certification (ICAN, ACCA, CPA, etc.) is mandatory.
- 2 – 3 years cognate experience
The Person Must:
- Be a good team player.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Possess strong organizational and coordination abilities.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online