Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Project and Optimization Manager, Global Partnerships
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Department: Expansion & Partnerships
Employment Type: Full-Time
- We are looking for an Associate Project and Partnership Optimization Manager who will activate and manage projects to enable new payment types on Flutterwave Infrastructure.
- You will also analyze data to determine optimal transaction routing strategy across service lines, including implementing add-on services that can improve the product, customer experience, or revenue, act as the frontline for all partner issues and subsequent resolution, and build and maintain relationships with all relevant Flutterwave partners.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop full-scale project plans and collaborate with Stakeholders (I.e Engineering Team, Treasury team, Product Team) to track performance and progress as well as associated communication documents using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Apply appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Effectively communicate project expectations to stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Develop effective strategies to remedy variances from project plans, and minimize impacts
- Manage transitions between project stages and ensure that changes are consistent with organizational goals
- Determine criteria and use data to evaluate partner service delivery in order to determine optimal transaction routing strategy
- Build and Manage relationships with partners beyond project implementations
- Ensure frequent meetings with partners to support integrations
- Periodic monitoring and reporting of partner’s transactional activities
- Any other duties assigned.
Required Competency and Skillset to be a Waver
- Project Management Certification
- Good understanding of business expansion
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a project or product management role
- Ability to effectively use project management tools in analyzing, translating, and presenting data and information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with exceptional follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment; can adapt quickly to change; have strong negotiations skills
- Excellent leadership/supervisory and people management skills
- Excellent relationship management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online