Atlantic Hall School Staff Recruitment 2020: Apply for Atlantic Hall School Recruitment. Atlantic Hall vacancies & Atlantic Hall jobs are open to Diploma and Degree holders.
Atlantic Hall is a co-educational full boarding secondary school set in extensive and beautiful grounds in Poka, Epe, a safe rural setting close to the Atlantic Ocean. The school has chosen to maintain its existing population of about 650 pupils between the ages of 10-17 and has a staff-student ratio of 9/1 to allow for optimum learning.
We are recruiting:
Atlantic Hall School Recruitment
Jobs / Vacancies at Atlantic Hall School:
1). Human Resources Officer
The primary responsibility of the HR Officer is to assist in executing day-to-day human resources activities.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- First degree or its equivalent preferably in administration, management or social sciences.
- ACIPM Professional certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Human Resources
- Ability to manage confidential information.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good crisis management skills
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Ability to manage priorities and function effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team and within established timeframes.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Attention to details, organization and problem solving skills
- High level of proactivity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
- High sense of commitment, responsibility and accountability
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- Assist the HR Manager to prepare manpower and recruitment schedules
- Conduct first level sorting/filtering of CV’s in line with minimum job requirements
- Send interview notice to candidates and follow up
- Assist in preparing job adverts for placement
- Prepare interview documents, training schedules, and provide logistics support to ensure smooth implementation
- Assist in the orientation/on-boarding process, set-up new hires i.e. assign computer systems, uniforms, issuance of ID and complimentary cards, keep track of staff birthdays, coordination of meal tickets, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate employee data and information on the staff database, leave data, training. and ensure timely processing of staff confirmation, in line with established policy:
- Liaise with staff to obtain necessary documentation for confirmation e.g. references etc.
- Notify and follow-up with HODs to ensure necessary documentation regarding confirmation are done
- Assist in providing reports on payroll input and ensure timely processing and remittance of all payroll related deductions e.g. PAYE pension contributions, etc.
- Assist in resolving staff issues / enquiries
- Prepare and submit periodic activity / management reports to the HR Manager
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the HR Manager.
2). Head Driver
- The primary responsibility of the Head Driver is to oversee the operations and maintenance of all the school’s fleet and ensure optimal utilization and maintenance in line with stated policies and/or guidelines.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- An Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or equivalent in any discipline
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Good understanding of the School’s operations, inter-relationships and dependencies
- Strong awareness of enabling laws and regulations guiding vehicle usage and fleet management
- Strong awareness of vehicle maintenance needs
- Good ability to perform minor vehicle repairs
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Good problem solving skills
- Good people management skills
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Office tools
- Coordinates all fleet management activities and ensure compliance with the School’s operating policies and procedures.
- Develops, maintain, and track records of vehicle and driver allocation across the School
- Champions the implementation of effective programs for drivers
- Monitors and ensure drivers’ adherence to safe driving procedures at all times
- Works closely with relevant approved service providers to ensure timely maintenance and servicing of the School’s fleet
- Oversees the renewal of vehicle licenses, insurance and other statutory documentation/requirements
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of all fleet related records, transactions and payments:
- Ensures adequate documentation of journey details in the vehicle log book
- Invoices from vendors on routine servicing
- Fuel purchase records and invoices from approved fuel stations
- Conducts performance appraisals and manage the developmental needs of the school’s fleet drivers
- Performs any other duties assigned by Head, Facilities Management
Application Deadline: 10th October, 2020
How to Apply Atlantic Hall School Recruitment
Interested Candidates should submit their applications and Curriculum Vitae (CV) on-line to [email protected] with the job role as the subject of the mail not later than 10th October 2020. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.