Apply for the latest Bank of Agriculture (BOA) Recruitment 2020 / 2021 as Portal opens for the ongoing BOA jobs & vacancies in Nigeria 2021. Bank of Agriculture Limited (BoA), is Nigeria’s apex agriculture and rural development finance institution. It is Nigeria’s largest development finance institution operating through 6 zonal and 201 branch offices nationwide. BoA provides financial support for all agricultural activities and along all segments of the agricultural value chains in addition to rural micro-enterprises. BoA as the commercial smallholder segment or the pooled sector as its main focus.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Bank of Agriculture (BOA) Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Corporate Communications Officer
Location: Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
About the Job
- Produce content and ideas for the company’s website and social media platforms.
- Organize internal and external events such as award ceremonies, National Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise and Christmas parties.
- Deliver regular reports to the management, including quarterly and annual reports.
- Capture events and meetings by taking photographs.
- Monitor social media and online media data to ensure that the right messages around the organization is being delivered.
- Organize interviews used for publications and attended press conferences.
- Develop strong relationships with media outfits and bloggers.
- Coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Bank of Agriculture (BOA) Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment 2021
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Job Recruitment
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2021
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Vacancies 2021
- N-Power News Update: 200,000 CBN NEXIT Jobs