Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Teller
Locations: Ekiti, Kwara, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo
- Count their drawer cash at the start of a shift
- Take cash, checks, debit cards, and other payment forms from customers
- Answer account-related questions for customers
- Prepare specialized types of funds for customers, including savings bonds, traveler’s checks, and money orders
- Exchange customers’ money for foreign currency
- Place customer orders for checks and bank cards
- Electronically record every transaction during their shift
- Count their cash drawer at the end of their shift and reconcile to the beginning balance
- Safely and accurately handle customer funds by verifying identity and taking other actions to prevent errors or fraud.
- NCE / OND / HND / B.Sc in any field
- 5 Credits in O’level (including English and Maths), maximum of two sittings
- NYSC certificate (HND and B.Sc applicants).
- Age: 27 years and below.
N80,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.