Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Billing Analyst
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Billing Manager
- This role is responsible for providing periodic reports and also ensure that data is well backed up to mitigate against data loss.
- To ensure files received from all business units are well scrutinized before final upload on the billing systems and escalate exceptions to the Line Manager.
- Develop and implement creative performance reporting template as required by line manager
- Coordinate Monthly performance report for IE.
- Assist, Identify and analyzing all potential revenue leakages from customer metering, Distribution Transformer and feeders and proffer strategies to eliminate such Ensure Compliance in the usage of the Estimated Billing Methodology (EBM) and Energy Accounting Policy (EAP) for billing estimated customers.
- Collate and interpret data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports, drawing inference and presenting observations to the business to guide business decision and ensure operational efficiency.
- Assist with detecting areas of high financial leakages and design appropriate strategies to block the leakages
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting collection/ billing efficiency, through the generation of delinquent customers based on historical performance Perform assurance test on energy shared across feeders, DTs, Business Units and Undertakings
- Develop Business Intelligence tools that help drive and monitor collection activities
- Generates commercial/ financial periodic reports (daily, weekly and monthly) such as collection analysis reports, adjustment reports, maintenance reports etc.
- Ensure compliance to reporting standards as required by the Corporate Performance Monitoring Team within the Head Office
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Design actionable reports to improve cash collection drive and boost performance
- Provide general support to the Billing Head as may be required.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines – Computer science, Engineering, or other related discipline
- 4 – 5 years relevant work experience, from related sector with demonstrable understanding of data analytics.
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Oracle DB, My SQL
- MIS experience is an added advantage
- Billing operations knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Billing Operations
- System Engineering
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Electricity Regulations and Policies.
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online