Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Latest Vacancy – Apply for ongoing Bourbon Interoil Jobs as portal opens for latest Oil and gas job recruitment. Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, a leading international player in marine services, Bourbon offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Latest Vacancy
Job Title: Chief Engineer
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Reference ID: 2021-397
Location: Onne, Rivers
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to the Master for the safe and efficient operation of all machinery.
- Committed to Safety and Company Procedures in all tasks
- Responsible to the Technical Manager at head office for the planned maintenance of all machinery and inventory of spare parts and of Dry Dock job list preparation, as per company regulations.
- All Maintenance tasks are fully planned using Task Assistant software program which shall be kept permanently updated
- Complete monthly condition reports on vital equipment
- Samples analysis management
- Ensure that all anti-pollution precautions are undertaken whilst transferring or loading hydrocarbons
- Responsible to the Master for correctly filling in the Oil Record Book part I and/or II as applicable to ship design.
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
- Chief Engineer Certificate of Competency (capacity dependent on tonnage of vessel)
- Proven, verifiable working experience on-board a Supply Vessel as a Chief Engineer or 2nd Engineer
- Possession of all required STCW Certificates and Mandatories
- Experience on Tug Rastar 3800 design as per below machinery specs
- Main Engines MAK 9M25 2970 KW x 2
- Auxiliary engines Cummins QSM11-DM 250 KW X 2
- Main propulsion Schottel SRP3030
Minimum level of experience required:
- +5 years
Licenses (seafearers only):
- Chief Engineer <3000 KW (A-III/3)
- Chief Engineer <5000 KW (A-III/2)
- Chief Engineer Unlimited (A-III/2)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Latest Vacancy:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Above mentioned list of duties is not exhaustive and tasks on board vessels assigned to this position are not limited to above list.