Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Executive Officer
Locations: Idiroko (Ota) – Ogun, Akure, Ondo Town, Okitipupa – Ondo and Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers while attending to their banking needs.
- Perform transactions monitoring review.
- Perform general clerical duties and support the daily operation of the department.
- Assist customers in their enquiries and handling of feedback.
- Perform all banking activities in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / B.Sc in Office Technology and Management, Secretarial studies, Public Administration, Business Administration and Management.
- Minimum of Lower credit or Second class lower.
- Minimum of 5 Credits in O’level (Mathematics and English inclusive).
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to details and accurate in work.
- Self-motivated and driven to reach personal goals.
- Not more than 26yrs old.
N80,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.