Hartleys Supermarket and Stores – We deliver the ultimate shopping experience to our community by offering a wide variety of the freshest and quality products, with exceptional service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction..
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- Set and monitor store’s budget, making every effort to maximize efficiency and profits
- Maintain current knowledge of market/trends
- Analyze and predict sales, and sale trends to make informed decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Building Collaborative and Healthy Relationships – Amiable enough to easily build productive working relationships with co-worker, external customers and resources whilst valuing people of different backgrounds, cultures and demographics.
- Communication and Presentation Skills – Expresses ideas clearly and concisely; passing information (written and Orally) to stakeholders appropriately
- Self – Leadership and Accountability – Ability to take ownership and work with little supervision
- Strong Analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Branch Manager” as the subject of the mail.