Brand Communications Manager at Norrenberger Financial Group: Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Brand Communications Manager
A Brand and Communications Personnel is responsible for managing all internal and external communications for the company ensuring its messages are consistent.
- Developing an integrated branding and communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing, and Online.
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organization.
- Developing relationships with key media outlets to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
- Writing press releases for local and national media.
- Ability to management and coordinate brand and product communications through the entire spectrums of the Print Media, Broadcast Media, Outdoor Media, and Internet Media
- Demonstrable experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and CRM Software
- Proven experience implementing and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of Business Intelligence and Web Analytics tools like Google Analytics, Woopra, etc. to measure site traffic and better optimize marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms as well as display and search advertising
- Effective use of email marketing management platforms such as MailChimp, GetResponse, Constant Contact, Drip, SendInBlue
- Competent use of public relations management platforms such as Cision PRWeb
- Experience with technologies and best practices for web design, web production and creative designs across multiple platforms
- Hands-on experience with online marketing tools and media technologies such as blogs, RSS, video, webcasts, Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and project management skills
- Collating and analyzing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency.
- Developing and leading the company’s internal communication strategy.
- Initiating and Executing Internal and External events on behalf of the company
- Vendor Management and procurement of brand-related items.
- 5 – 6 years’ relevant brand management experience with exposure to the Financial and Capital market sector.
- Masters and a relevant certificate in communications is an added advantage.
- Strong passion and drive for excellence. Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills with curiosity and a great appetite for learning and creativity.
- Strong Knowledge of content creation and digital marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as presentation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite / Working knowledge of IT tools.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.