Nigerian Breweries Plc is the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria. We are the home of great brands, with products formulated and brewed under the highest quality standards and procedures. Our rich portfolio of quality Lager, Stout, Non-alcoholics, and Spirit make us stand out. From our first champion, Star Lager Beer to our youngest gems, we ignite memorable moments that bring us together and create unforgettable bonds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- We are offering an exciting opportunity to join the brand team in our Marketing department as a Brand Manager.
- The Brand Manager engages with colleagues and external stakeholders and keeps them informed on company developments, create strategies to increase employee awareness and promote productivity.
- He/she ensures consumer resonating content is published and supports in the production of good brand content materials.
- Externally, he/she communicates with the media and other interested parties to announce new products and discuss brand changes in a way that attempts to maintain a positive image of the company.
- The brand manager conceptualizes and co-ordinates the implementation of brand communication, sponsorship and events plans and strategies that will enhance the Equity Scores, Sales Performance and Profitability of the brand(s) in line with Company’s overall profit and portfolio objectives.
- Initiate and manage the annual brand planning process that includes data analysis, coordination with the wider commercial function to achieve the brand objectives in accordance with the overall brand strategy.
- Execute brand initiatives in line with the brand role framework and brand positioning.
- Monitor and report competitors’ activities to identify issues and opportunities.
- Regular review of Brand’s profitability and making recommendations to mitigate deviation from estimated annual profit.
- Analysis of trade margins of competing brands to make appropriate proposals.
Communication Development and Media:
- Contributes to the development of the communications strategy for the brand in collaboration with the communications team, creative and digital agencies.
- Prepare agency briefs and subsequent evaluation and assessment of agency creative proposals.
- Review and access campaign performance using the media monitoring agency reports.
Winning in Channels, Sponsorships, and Events:
- Evaluate brand strategies and plans against key channel dynamics.
- Manage sponsorship assets to ensure maximum Return On Investment (ROI) and impact.
- Develop experiential plans and ensure world class execution on time, on budget, on strategy and on target to consistently achieve the desired impact
Communication Research and global trends:
- Manage brand budget to ensure budget control and optimization of spend.
- Work with relevant agencies to ensure internal and external approvals are secured for Brand Campaigns, Promotions and other brand activities.
- Organize periodic meetings with agencies to ensure flawless execution of brand activities and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class upper or 2nd Class lower with a master’s degree in marketing, Finance, Business Administration, Economic, Psychology or other related social science field.
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- 4+ years’ experience in brand management, commerce or business advisory
- Experience managing brands in FMCG and or a fast-paced business environment, preferably in a premium setting is an added advantage.
- Sales and Marketing practice
- Financial Policies & Procedures
- Analyse and draw inference from data
- Stakeholder Management
- Good handling of basic Microsoft Office tools
- Analytical skills
- Languages: Fluent English, needed for interaction (reading, written, spoken)
- Good communication skills
- Public speaking
- Power point and Excel presentation.
Salary and Benefits
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Paid time off
- Employee mental health assistance programme
- Medical insurance for employees, spouses and children.
- Life insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Attractive pension scheme
- Grants for car ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- Free onsite crèche
- Recreational facilities e.g. swimming pool, tennis court.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online