UAC Foods Limited is a joint venture business between UACN PLC and Tiger Brands of South Africa operating in the food sector of the economy is a leading producer of Snacks, Beverages and Ice cream. Our brands include Gala Sausage Roll, Funtime Coconut Chips, Groundnut chips and Cupcake, SWAN Natural Spring Water and Supreme Ice Cream.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Brand Manager, Dairies & Beverages
- To plan, direct and coordinate marketing activities towards achieving AE targets, long term growth, brand profitability and customers’ satisfaction of UFL Dairies & Beverages brand’s portfolio
You Will Be Accountable For:
- Developing and implementing agreed brand strategies in accordance with business objectives.
- Executing communication, advertising, packaging and other marketing activities.
- Planning, organizing and monitoring promotion activities to achieve AE targets.
- Collating and analyzing market data and maintain all sales statistics relating to the brand in conjunction with Consumer Insights Manager.
- Monitoring market trends, competitive activity and develop appropriate tactics to contain competition.
- Updating brand history annually, prepare and execute brand activities to achieve company’s objectives.
- Ensuring the effective utilization of the Snacks brand marketing budget to achieve the set objectives.
- Maintaining and updating records on marketing expenditure (Advertising and promotions) to ensure that expenditure is kept within agreed budget.
- Ensuring optimal brand distribution in the trade channels in conjunction with Sales Team.
- Overseeing pricing strategies for the category
- Conducting market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or HND, MBA / MSc would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years FMCG Marketing experience
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Analytical, methodical and presentation skills
- Be a good listener and able to respond to results and consumer research.
- Energetic and passionate about product specialty
- Be a team leader, inspire others and work well with range of people within and outside the business.
- Work well under pressure.
- Possess a CIM or NIMN qualification.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.