United Parcel Service (UPS) – Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brokerage Admin Assistant
Job ID: R22008373
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employee Type: Permanent
- Assists raters and team leads in routine tasks. Enter data into customers’ files, gather and send documents.
- Assist in clerical tasks: information gathering, documentation, photocopying, faxing, splitting, etc
- Performs data entry/scanning.
- Completes first screen of B3 (customers’ files), open LVS, etc.
- Assists raters in general office duties: reports, forms, claims, etc.
- Answers phone calls from partners and other offices.
- Operates scanning station for imaging.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong typing skills
- Ability to read spreadsheets, extract information in Excel format, and communicate findings to management team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and promote a positive work environment.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online