Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services group that provides individuals and institutions with a range of financial products and services in Asset Management, Investment Banking and Securities Trading tailored to meet our diverse investor’s needs and expectations. Our component companies are licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
- Analysing the structure of the business to determine how it operates and determine its objectives.
- Gathering business requirements from all departments.
- Documenting requirements for either IT or Scheme projects.
- Being the point of contact between the IT and Project functions and the rest of the business.
- Preparing and delivering a report of your findings to leadership with comprehensive risk and impact assessments
- Developing comprehensive end-to-end (E2E) test cases in a User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Environment
- Overseeing the implementation of approved process improvements and (where appropriate) implementing different systems and platforms.
- Carrying out training sessions and workshops to guide relevant teams
- Carrying out periodic quality checks
- Product and project management activities including end-to-end delivery of concepts into finished and usable products
- 5+ years in card, securities & investments, fintech, mobile payments and working with card schemes highly desirable.
- Experience in banking and financial services including capital markets, MFBs and non-banking FIs is a huge advantage
- Experience of reviewing and implementing new business processes.
- IT literate and knowledge of one or more Core Applications and CRM systems an advantage.
- Project management skills and experience.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.