NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate (Vehicle Leasing)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Permanent
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- The Transport Division at Noemdek is seeking to hire an ambitious and energetic Business Development Associate who would help expand our clientele.
- The successful candidate will be at the forefront of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective business development strategy to expand the business by sourcing and winning potential clienteles and vehicles.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Identifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Develop a growth strategy focused on both financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Building long term business relationships with current and potential clients
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, and conferences
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of revenue, invoices etc.
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Proven working experience as a business development executive, sales executive, or a relevant role
- Proven track record
- Prior experience in a vehicle leasing company is an added advantage
- Customer support and Marketing skills is greatly required
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2022.