Genesis Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Familiarize yourself with all products and services offered by the company and meet sales target.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling / direct contact, networking and social media.
- Attend networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintain meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Craft business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Set-up meetings with potential clients and negotiate to secure the most attractive prices.
- Create frequent reviews and update reports on sales and financial data for management’s review
- Remain in tune with trends in consumption to ensure the company’s offerings remain relevant.
- Frequently provide clients’ feedback to management for informed decision on implementation of changes where necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related course of study.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing in the hospitality industry or retail business.
- Demonstrable experience working with a marketing team.
- Must have
- Proven experience as Key Account Manager
- Must have experience with working with an agency.
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.