Kloverharris Limited – One of our clients is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- One of our clients seeks to employ a Young, Dynamic and Energetic Business Development Executive, the ideal person must demonstrate a proven track record in marketing and selling of top-notch Events Management / Hospitality industry.
- The candidate must be initiative, results orientation, and creativity and have integrity. Also, must have experience in planning and delivering corporate / private events.
- Manage and develop accounts for the center from the public as well as the corporate markets.
- Liaise with businesses within the event management and entertainment industry to identify new business leads and ensure high facility patronage.
- Drives and develop new business for the center to raise patronage and average rates from various sources.
- Providecompetitor intelligence / market intelligence
- Create marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the organization events success.
- Measure and analyze the event activity.
- Develop quotes and proposals.
- Negotiate and renegotiate by phone, email, and in-person
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Nurture and build relationships with current and potential corporate/private clients.
- Ensure excellent customer service delivery for all events held.
- Maintain and update customer databases, send out seasonal promotions and mailers to customers.
- Coordinate suppliers, handling client queries, and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly.
- Minimum of BSc / HND in any field with 3 years experience in a similar position
- Previous experience in event management is a plus.
- Excellent Relationship Management Skills.
- Customer Service, Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Must be willing to learn fast;
- Have good negotiation, sales, and marketing skills
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.