Asset and Equity Group – We are committed to providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Asset and Equity Group is a foremost financial and investment services firm with increasing innovative products and unconventional services delivered across its various subsidiaries in different economic sectors.
As advisors, once we’ve established your investment management plan, we provide you with ongoing monitoring and periodic reviews. Regularly, we will meet with you to conduct a thorough investment review and ensure that we continue to calibrate your plan as your goals and circumstances evolve.
We begin with a comprehensive fact-finding meeting to review your current financial situation and discuss the goals that are important to you. Our purpose is to have a clear understanding of your objectives and risk tolerance to determine which investment model best suits you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Asset Management)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Implement a business development plan, detailing strategy, objectives, and planned activity.
- Confidently articulate and present products and services to customers.
- Negotiate and close deals as mandated.
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge and a network of relevant contacts across the opportunity scope area of industry focus and the wider business community.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs. Proactively provide industry and market intelligence.
- Deliver all required reports and forecasts in a timely manner.
- Take part in market sizing, forecasting and budget preparation.
- Establish effective and well-organized investment processes.
- Organize regular investment reports and reviews, including quantitative and qualitative portfolio studies.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- A First Degree in any discipline; a minimum of Second-class upper-division.
- An MBA or relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in financial services
- Knowledge of asset management and general investments.
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills, prospecting and sales planning skills and a strong motivation for sales.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, plus good numerical, analytical and IT skills.
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills Keen interest in and understanding of financial markets.
- Ability to make informed financial recommendations and decisions.
- Knowledge of extant regulatory laws and procedures.