Dominion Consulting is a top Human Resource Management Consulting, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result oriented people in the workplace. Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help business grow both with and outside Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Intern (NYSC)
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for an innovative youth corp member in need of a PPA.
- Our ideal candidate is someone willing to tackle challenges,
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients and familiarizing yourself with all services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in the industry.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree.
- Background in any business related course is preferreable.
- Proximity to the location is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Developer (NYSC)” as the subject of the email.