An oil and gas servicing company that provides procurement, marine offshore support services and also supply of PMS, AGO and DPK, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Produce proposals, tenders in response to Invitation to Tenders (ITT), Request for Quotation (RFQ). Prepare necessary documentation for submission
- Identify appropriate Corporate Social Responsibility vehicle to promote the interest of the business
- Establish and administer appropriate vehicle for market intelligence, particularly in the following:
- Current industry news with potential impact on business
- New products and services
- New industries where company’s services could be relevant
- Information that will enhance success of contract bids.
- Administer record of documents required to maintain business registration with existing clients ensuring that they are up to date and sent to clients when requested
- Contact current and potential customers, visit companies to evaluate needs, and promote sale of services – new and existing company services.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc / M.Sc from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Business Development / Sales in the Oil and gas Industry.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry, Bidding, procurement and tendering.
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.