STRUGZ Nigeria – Our client in the real estate industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking to employ immediately a business development manager who can also drive and carry out the following responsibiities:
- Developing growth strategies and plans (efficient in thinking outside the box).
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Increasing client base.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Writing business proposals.
- Negotiating with stakeholders.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Following industry trends locally and internationally.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 7 years relevant work experience.
- Must be knowledgeable about:
- Business Development.
- Economics or Finance.
Must be highly skilled in the following areas:
- Stakeholder management.
- Proven ability to negotiate.
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy.
- Conflict resolution.
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team.
- Experience working to and exceeding targets.
- Smart looking and very efficient in IT.
NGN 80,000 – 100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants should be prepared for short notice interview call ups as the position is one for immediate employment.