West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) – Our client, an Indigenous Fashion Retail Company, is is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Present the company to the Fashion Brands in the market.
- Product Development and Online marketing.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Negotiate buying terms with vendors (price, quantity, delivery terms, and markdowns)
- Manage inventory levels with input from merchandise planning team
- Present new category recommendations regularly to Merchandising Manager (financials, n reasoning/trends and future plans)
- Develop vendor financial plans (profitability targets, markup and receipt flow)
- Keep abreast of industry trends and new product ideas
- Build strong relationships with vendors
- Forecasting business projections & trends, formulating result oriented plans, setting and adherence to budgets/ objectives.
- Analyze the performance of the launched products/ events and formulate future business strategy accordingly.
- Financial Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with various teams to work within budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance and other related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of strong track record in Fashion product design experience (apparel, accessories or luxury fashion)
- Experience of working either in high end or luxury fashion.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Flair for fashion.
- Monday- Saturday 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Very competitive and other benefits.
Application Closing Date