Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Finance / Banking
Department: Retail / Merchants / POS
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager that will help us expand our clientele within the finance division.
- The ideal candidate will be the spoke -person of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and Customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Foster a growth oriented, positive and encouraging environment while keeping employees and management accountable to company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Forge Strategic partnerships and relationships with clients, vendors, banks, investors and all other professional business relationships.
- Work closely with the senior management team to create, implement and roll out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting systems and company policies all designed to foster growth, profitably and efficiencies within the company.
- Assist the executive team members in creating, growing and building a world class, industry leading organization.
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any other field.
- 4 – 7 years of experience on the job.
- He/She must have a Retail Banking experience in the field of merchant acqusition and POS deployment.
- Additional certification on the job will be an added advantage.
- Train and development sales team for effective sales strategy and result.
- Must have strong relationships and strategic skills to drive products market penetration.
- Passionate, goal/target oriented about sales and marketing in retail, merchants and POS banking.
- N350,000 – N450,000 (Net) Monthly.
- Inclusive: 13th Month, etc.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “BDM – BANKING” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.