Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager – PG Segments
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Req ID: 210007PC
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type: Exempt – Experienced
- We are looking for a talented PG Segment – Business Development Manager to join our team specializing in sales for our power systems business segment in Lagos, Nigeria.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Data Center Business Segment : Head business development initiatives, Account Management, and managing project (including financial and pipeline opportunities towards Data Center business in AME region. Able to leverage and highlight Cummins value proposition in the Data Center segment utilizing products, technical solution executions, global references, and aftermarket / support capabilities
- Stay on top of global Data Center Account Management and work in tandem with the global team to grow market share in AME. Gathers and analyses publicly available information and data from Marketing/Market Research to support identification and prioritization of market and product segment opportunities.
- Defense Business Segment : Work closely with Cummins Distributor(s) to improve sales coverage in the AME territories focusing on Defense related business hubs
- Work closely with the global Defense team(s) to stay on top of US Military Contracts and associated contractors / partners who are conducting business in the region on behalf of US military as well as regional armed forces.
- Able to leverage commercial and technical capabilities of Cummins Power Gen Defense products – include product knowledge, synergy with global teams, creating accountability of pipeline with the distributors, related product training, heading webinars and seminars to create awareness of the product range and eventually meet sales target set for the AME
- Meets segment, region, or channel goals for new business development. Develops new product/business forecasts through utilization of Cummins tools and processes (e.g., the Cummins Sales Process, Customer Relationship Management systems). Presents periodic business development reports.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- 8 – 10 years of sales or related Business Development Experience in the Power Generation or similar industry . Adequate knowledge around Diesel Power Generation.
- Relevant experience of working with Global Data Center players, Data Center Consultants, Contractors, Data Center business influential entities towards project execution, sourcing, design specifications etc.
- Self-starter, able to deliver results as an independent contributor / leader who can collaborate well with internal and external stakeholder. Ability and experience of executing a full sales cycle towards the assigned project.
- Fluency in Arabic language would be a plus.
Benefits and perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Cummins and the country where you work.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online