Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Generates ideas about the business and up to date knowledge of the market place, competitors and trends.
- Prepare detailed business plan for management approval.
- Develop systems and procedures required for the unit.
- Responsible for spotting business opportunities, evaluate inbound inquiries build a partnership collaborate with internal units, negotiate and close out business deals.
- Identify key decision markers within the international oil companies (IOCs) and national oil companies (NOC).
- Build and sustain good working relationship with key personnel within the IOCs.
- Conduct extensive market research on business activities and continuous gathering of information.
- Develop and implement business strategies to drive growth in the organization
- Investigate the economic conditions surrounding business activities such as industry trends and competition.
- Build and strengthen relationships with old and existing clients and create new clients.
- Identify brown field opportunities.
- Develop relationship with independent
- Ensure company’s compliance with all existing government and labor laws and requirements.
- Having a ready organogram for all the E&P companies.
Bids & Proposals:
- To lead the planning, organization, and monitoring of all aspects of the preparation of Bids from expression of interest preparation to the start of contract negotiations.
- Prepare and regularly update the bid preparation work plan.
- Assist in reviewing and signing-off proposals and other tender documents
- To carry out research and related activities: Personnel and company searches, Market and project related Intelligence.
- A minimum of First Degree in Business Administration or any related discipline. A Master’s Degree or membership in a professional body will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 4 years of working experience in similar role.
- Computer expertise and/or knowledge
- Good written and spoken communications abilities
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good interpersonal abilities
- Drive and commitment
- Good co-ordination, monitoring and supervisory skills
- Good communication skills- written and oral
- Proactive approach & attention to detail
- Ability to plan/anticipate critical issues and focus on sound resolution
- Good prioritization
- Good listening skills
- Good problem solving skills.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 years – 55 years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Experience: Minimum experience of 5 years
- Other experience: 3 – 5 years experience in Oil and gas industry in the similar role
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2022.