Genesis Cinemas is the leading cinema chain of West Africa with 12 locations, 47 screens and over 4,700 seats in opeartion across Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management. The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for identifying, developing, exploring and expanding income generation opportunities
- Maintain existing customer relationships and establish new ones
- Oversee the end-to-end process of the deal, including strategy setting, sales presentations, proposal development and contract negotiation
- Identify trendsetting ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors.
Qualifications & Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in any related field
- Proven track record in Sales and Marketing
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Sales and Marketing.
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online