Phillips Outsourcing – Our client, a citizenship and resident investment firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Specialist / Relationship Manager (Citizenship and Residency Senior Consultants)
Company: Travels & Tour
- This global function will be responsible for managing various aspects that support Business Development (Partnerships / Strategic Alliance) activities for the company.
- Raise awareness about the services and solutions offered by the firm
- Meet and exceed the jurisdictional annual revenue targets
- Develop new business leads with maximized conversion rates
- Establish relationships at a strategic level with UHNWI in the region
- Assisting clients with making the right considerations by presenting the most suitable solutions
- Researching, preparing, and executing high-impact meetings with potential introducers, partners, and clients
- Representing the firm at industry events and conferences research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning to implement operational changes.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years consulting experience within the Business Immigration industry, Real Estate, Customer-Facing Investment, Insurance, Private bank, or Wealth Management
- Not more than 35 years.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; ability to create and present proposals
- Ability to represent company and network at relevant conferences and events
- Strong research and analytical abilities to understand the industry
- Ability to build rapport and foster collaborative partnerships
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively, and accurately
- Introduce the company’s profile and communicate the selection of products availablee
- Knowledge and experience in the immigration by investment industry.
- Well-developed industry expertise.
- Ability to lead teams with a sound work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and exceptional client service.
- High degree of emotional intelligence to effectively deal with increasingly diverse clients and teams.
- Well-developed core consulting skills of research, analysis, presentation, and attention to detail.
- Well connected with High-Net-Worth Individual.
N250,000 – N500,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2021.