Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Head
- Business Head (based in Lagos Nigeria) – will involve managing Sales &, Key Account Management & business development for one of our marquee business.
- This is a well-rounded role in a complex Grains business. Overall responsibilities include managing the Sales, Key Account Management & business development. The incumbent will have to deliver on these dimensions:
- Strategic effectiveness (including key stakeholder management and industry leadership)
- Operational effectiveness
- Organizational effectiveness
- This role will give the incumbent a unique opportunity to build his/her career in Olam. The role involves intensive team management for effective sales delivery within the domestic and exports markets . It also involves significant stakeholder management (both internal and external).
As Business Head the incumbent will have to set out the vision for the business and take full end to end responsibility for its growth, sustainability and delivery:
- Map the Potential for Domestic & Export Markets
- Develop the GTM strategy for Domestic Market – Dealers & Key Accounts (Millers /Large Farmers)
- Identify New Export Opportunities in EU/AMEA with an Aim to maximize value for the business
- Deliver on key KPIs’ – Volume, GC/MT, & PBT
- Setting up a new Team & Structure – Recruit /Train & Develop Manpower for Domestic /Exports
- If you have proven experience between 15-18 years in managing, Key Account Management, Sales or Distribution roles in emerging/ Upcountry markets, the role entails absolute responsibility for both Country / Product levels.
- Exposure to Micro & Macroeconomic factors of business environment would therefore require a strong conceptual and analytical bend of mind to operate in international business environment.
- Good negotiating skills and interpersonal skills
- Be resilient and be able to overcome challenges whilst remaining calm and collected
- Have an ownership mindset!
- Love travelling – your customers are spread across different countries across.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online