Genesis Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Locations: Warri – Delta, Onitsha – Anambra, Benin – Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary responsibility of the Cinema Manager is to provide guests visiting the Cinema with a positive initial experience by offering superior individualized service.
- The Business Manager is responsible for the effective and efficient day-to-day control of activities in the box office, concession and auditorium.
- Trains, appraise and supervise staff.
- Ensures delivery of the best possible Cinema experience by providing an environment that is clean, safe and in good condition.
- Upholds Genesis’s business practice standard and follow all established company policies and procedures.
- Schedules movies into the appropriate time slots (leaving sufficient time interval between movies to allow quick cleaning of theatres) and the appropriate capacity theatres with a view to optimizing revenue generated.
- Is acutely conscious of the Cinema’s monthly financial target and does everything and anything possible to achieve the financial target.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND in Theatre and Mass Communication from a recognised institution.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position and Location applied for as the subject of the email.