Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management and healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to cations and deliver the sustainable succes they desire. For more than 5 years, we’vebeen passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and uniquely tailored, pragmatic, hoilstic, sustainable and client oriented. Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Business Manager who will be solely responsible for designing business strategies and managing all day-to-day operations to guarantee company efficiency.
- To succeed in this role, he/she must possess superb interpersonal, leadership, good team collaboration and excellent written and verbal communication skills and more importantly, the ability to identify opportunities for growth.
- Assessing and identifying new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Designing business strategies and plans to meet the company goals and business objectives.
- Supporting the Company by guiding it to make commercial decisions that best places it to introduce its business(es) in the most effective way within its target market
- Designing the go-to-market plan(s) based on strategic, commercial, and financial criteria of the Company’s offerings.
- Conducting research on market trends of all our products/services; making and implementing recommendations based on research findings.
- Reviewing and monitoring our strategies as it regards sales, advertising, marketing, and other related business areas.
- Analyzing our business practices and recommending new business models where necessary.
- Ensuring proper management of follow-up meetings with active and prospective clients.
- Creating business opportunities for new products/ services by leveraging on relevant networking and external partnerships platforms
- Identifying and engaging in discussions with potential partners to enhance our market penetration,while reviewing and evaluating proposals made or received therefrom and providing advice in connection therewith.
- Establishing new businesses and partnerships and significantly increasing our market share with a focus on our existing and new value propositions.
- Developing and implementing nationwide channel development and strategic business development plans that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence in a segmented manner.
- Acquiring customers, closing and exceeding set targets across target verticals.
- Managing key customer relationships and participating in closing strategic opportunities.
- Performing other relevant tasks as may be assigned by your reporting line manager.
- B.Sc. Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar relevant field
- 3+ years of work experience in business development, sales and marketing or related field, preferably in an events management company.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Outstanding research skills (quantitative and qualitative)
- A collaborative thinker who works well in teams and is also an independent, self-starter
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report-writing, proposal writing and communication skills.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google Tools, and other relevant softwares.
- Monthly Remuneration: N120,000 / month gross
- Airtime and Internet Allowance
- Transport Allowance
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2021