Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager, Call2fix
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets
- Design business strategies and plans in ensuring the call2fix business is profitable
- Pitch business services to prospective clients
- Develop marketing strategies that reposition the call2fix business for profitability
- Enable the creation of new revenue opportunities for the company through venturing and business model innovation.
- Drive commercial viability of the Call2fix Service
- Articulate business intelligence to support business growth and services.
- Assessing new business opportunities with a strong revenue target in mind
- Maintaining strong and prosperous working relationships with important clients
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with senior managers, partners, and other stakeholders
- Oversee the registration of artisans on the Call2fix platform
- Run deep background checks on the recruited artisans before onboarding
- Ensure client complaints are quickly attended to
- Designing training programs and workshops for Facility Managers, Technicians, and other key service providers
Customer Relationship Management Functions:
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features on the app
- Manage customers to identify, monitor, address, and eliminate all issues around customer quotation for any requests while ensuring the environmental, health, and safety issues relating to the same.
- Prepare and communicate status reports with top management
- Oversee data backup and system security operations (e.g., user authorization, firewalls)
- Assess system performance and recommend improvements
- Ensure the Call2fix platform such as the app and website are functioning optimally
- Resolve issues escalated by customers, technicians, and site engineers
- Work with UI/UX designers in ensuring the interface is user-friendly
- Stay abreast of technology waves and customer insights related to the company’s business lines.
- Troubleshooting and resolving any problems on the app or Call2fix website
- Work with a team of developers in performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures, as well as improving code and re-designing tasks.
- B.Sc / B.Tech. in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or relevant field
- 5 – 7 years cognate experience as a Business Manager in an IT capacity
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Ideal candidate must have worked in a facility management environment
- Intermediate proficiency in programming languages, such as Java, SQL, .NET, and C. will be a huge plus.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online