First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Manager – CMBG South
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Provide strategic leadership and direction in the execution of the team’s functions and activities.
- Optimally manage and deepen relationships with new and existing customers in target market.
- Coordinate the overall marketing activities of the Relationship Managers (RMs) within the team; and ensure a significant increase in market share of new and existing customers.
- Deliberate growth of the team’s trade transaction volumes: Form M / Letters of Credit / Bills for Collection, etc.
- Develop budgets and goals for the team and ensure budgets are met and manage resources for profitability.
- Identify new business opportunities and formulate strategies for retaining and winning new accounts.
- Structuring of deals and relating with co-lenders in syndication arrangements.
- Periodically review and evaluate the performance of the team and ensure corrective actions to achieve Group’s strategy and annual plans
- Responsible for driving of trade-related transactions for the bank (Fx business).
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related.
- Minimum experience 9 years relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word; PowerPoint; and Excel Applications
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures
- Industry knowledge
- Banking services/products
- Regulatory Compliance
- Core business processes.
Application Closing Date
10:38 AM: 26th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online