Genesis Cinemas is the leading cinema chain of West Africa with 12 locations, 47 screens and over 4,700 seats in operation across Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management. The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers.
Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come. We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Novare, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- The primary responsibility of the Cinema Manager is to provide guests visiting the Cinema with a positive initial experience by offering superior individualized service.
- The Business Manager is responsible for the effective and efficient day-to-day control of activities in the box office, concession and auditoria.
- Trains, appraise and supervise staff.
- Ensures delivery of the best possible Cinema experience by providing an environment that is clean, safe and in good condition.
- Upholds Genesis’s business practice standard and follow all established company policies and procedures.
- Schedules movies into the appropriate time slots (leaving sufficient time interval between movies to allow quick cleaning of theatres) and the appropriate capacity theatres with a view to optimizing revenue generated.
- Is acutely conscious of the Cinema’s monthly financial target and does everything and anything possible to achieve the financial target.
Qualification and Experience
- Qualification: B.Sc or HND in Business Administration
- 2-3 years of experience
- IT skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills
- Must be a good Team player with an excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online