George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) – Our client, a key player in the Nigeria’s Printing industry is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Operations Manager
Location: Shomolu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Source for client
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g., people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines.
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc in related field from recognized institution.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in Operational management of printing company
- Must have worked in Printing company
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Preferably Male
- Must reside around Yaba-Shomolu axis
- Age: 25-35 years
- Must reside around Fadeyi, Yaba and Shomolu jurisdiction.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Operations Manager” as the subject of the email.