Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Risk Manager (Merchants & Financial Inclusion)
Department: Risk Management Group
Job Type: Permanent
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the enterprise risk management framework within the Merchant and Financial Inclusion business Divisions.
- Facilitate risk awareness and assessment sessions, and support in maintaining risk registers, development of applicable risk policies, and other risk related issues in line with business, industry and regulatory expectations.
- Supports in driving the entrenchment of Risk Culture and Enterprise risk management, strategy, and objective-setting enterprise-wide
- Supports in strengthening the Enterprise Risk Management Framework organization-wide and particularly for the Merchant & Financial Inclusion Groups
- Develops and ensures the implementation of Risk Management Policies and Processes
- Risk assessment: Conduct enterprise, ad-hoc, product and third-party risk assessments on Business Lines, new & existing Products and Services; Vendors and Third-party service providers in line with certification, leading practice, and regulatory standards expectations
- Maintains working and up-to-date Risk Register, RCSA organization-wide and particularly for the Merchant & Financial Inclusion Groups
- Ensures new and existing products comply with set baselines before go-live
- Merchants and Agents risk & compliance oversight on new and existing relationships
- Develops risk awareness presentations and conducts same across Business Lines to promote and raise risk management culture and awareness in the organization
- Provides risk expert advisory services on new initiatives and existing business relationships
- Develops and operates Risk Key Performance Indicators and Risk Analytics
- Supports oversight relating to Data Protection regulations and processes
- Supports risk management activities in regional countries and subsidiaries
- Develops Key Risk Indicators (KRI) for proactive risk monitoring organization-wide and particularly for the Merchant & Financial Inclusion Groups
- Prepares Risk Management reports for Department, Group, Senior Management and Risk Committee and the Board
- First Degree in Numerate or Business Discipline
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in Risk Management and Internal/Business Control roles
- Professional certifications like CRISC, CRMS, ISO31000
- Knowledge of Payment Industry & System is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online